Pineapple Craft | Letter P | Nutrition Preschool Lesson Plan Printable Activities
| Yummy, juicy, scrumptious pineapple! This is a fun way to practice or introduce the letter
colors yellow and green.
This is also a wonderful activity to celebrate nutrition. a summer, tropical or island theme. The pineapple is in season year round in the USA.
Activity > Nutrition > Fruit Group > Pineapple- The International Welcome Sign
Visit the link above to learn about the fascinating history of the pineapple. Pineapple is an excellent source of vitamin C.
Activity > Pineapple Name Tags > Skill > Learning to write name or letter P is for Pineapple.
Print and cut out pineapple tags. Have children practice writing their first name or emphasize on letter P. Write name or letter with dots or broken lines that they can trace.
Other uses educational uses for the pineapple tags.
1. Match concentration game: Print tag template twice. On one template page write letter P in upper case and lower case p on the other. This can be done with numbers (1 to 6) as well. Cut out and play match.
2. Paper chain or garland: Cut one inch strips of green construction paper across the width (6 or 12 strips). Write letter P's on the strips. Paste pineapple tags in the middle of the paper strips. Make the paper chain, count the links.
Activity > Craft > DLTK's Paula Pineapple
Have fun putting Paula Pineapple together:
* Print the craft template in your choice of color or black and white
Now tell children they will make their very own Pineapple Fruity Buddy to remember the letter P.
* color and decorate template pieces,
review color recognition. The main colors are yellow for the
pineapple body and pulp, and green leaves.
*2-3 year olds:
Letter P Pineapple printable activities
Pineapple name tags
color | coloring
Print in color or coloring format
* coloring or painting supplies
*glue or glue stick