Lion Printable Activity Party Set for Preschool and Kindergarten
Alphabet > Letter L > Lion
Animals > Mammals >
Crafts > Printable Party Sets > Lion
Holidays and Events >
*June > Zoo and Aquarium Month
*Dec 27th > Visit the Zoo Day
Activity and Party Sets > Lion Theme
This printable set can be used for story time, for small "parties," at home, child care centers and preschools in any other related theme. The sets are available in color or black and white so the children can color and decorate them.
This set complements an alphabet letter presentation > L is for Lion or adapt to a language of your choice.
Here is a description of the items and suggestions on how to use them.
Activity Play | Party Set Templates Description:
a. Felt board Character | Hand Puppet | Large Stand-up Figure -This is the large image in the template. Children can color and decorate the black and white version. Suggested uses:
* Felt board Character: Glue a small piece of sand paper to the back to use on a felt board (cover with contact paper for durability).
* Hand Puppet: glue a wooden craft stick, Popsicle stick or unsharpened pencil to the back and use as a hand puppet.
* Large Stand-up Figure: Glue against a toilet paper tube.
* Party bag > paste to a standard lunch bag and fill with the other activities.
b. Name Tag or Letter Word Mini Flash Card: (small rectangular piece with image) Suggested uses:
* Name Tag: Use as a name tags for activities:
Example > divide a group of children and have half of the group wear the lion name tag and the other half the mouse name tag for The Lion and Mouse fable. Each group will dramatize the lion actions, roar and the mice will squeak and play the part of the mouse. A small piece of masking tape works well to attach to clothing.
* Mini Flash Card: Write the animals name: lion or mouse in your language and lettering of choice and use on the flannel board or have each child wear one. Ideas: The same activity mentioned above can be conducted and the cards will focus the children on the printed words.
c. Small Stand up Figure/Small Hand Puppet or Paper Cup Sticker/Scrapbook Decoration:
This is the larger oval shaped image.
* Small Stand-up Figure-cut a 4"-5" inch x 1" inch strip of card stock or thin card board and glue to the back of the image and bend strip ends to make a cute stand up figure that child can use as a puppet.
* Small Hand Puppet-tape or glue a craft stick/Popsicle stick.
* Paper Cup Sticker-Glue to a standard paper cup for snack time fun.
Also, use as a scrapbook decoration and include a picture of the child during the activities.
*Scrapbook Decoration- Make a picture of the activity and use this image to decorate scrapbook
d. Finger Puppet or Pencil Decoration (2 pieces: small oval + finger strip)
This is the smallest oval and finger strip. Glue the small oval to the finger strip. This small piece can also be used as a pencil decoration. Tape right under the eraser.
To view updates to these activities visit: http://www.first-school.ws/activities/printable/party-set-lion.htm