All the pages in the website are printer friendly in any device: mobile or PC. All advertising, bottom border and YouTube video links will be ignored in the printing process.
A printable template is any image that opens in a separate window with a top border with a print link: crafts, coloring pages, worksheets, color posters, printable games (dot-to-dots, etc.). These only print correctly in portrait mode and 'headers and footers' removed.
The calendars, fables and a few featured stories print correctly in portrait (smaller version) and landscape mode (larger version), select your preference, preview and print. Magins set to Standard in Chrome or minimum in other browsers.
To print a printable template the following is
recommended in print setup or page setup for your browser. Only procced to print when you are satisfied with the print preview.
1. In the Print preview window, click +More settings: in Options uncheck Headers and footers
2. Look at your template preview, it should fit properly, centered and occupy most of the page. In some instances the template image will be carried over to page 2 instead of page 1, scroll and look at the preview in page 2, and print.
In your browser bar, click > File > Print Preview > Page Setup (Alt + U) and save the following settings before printing:
1. Select page size > Letter (8 1/2" x
11")* and orientation is portrait.
2. Select "Empty" in all headers and footers or select
3. Enter smallest margins allowable for your printer, save settings
4. Proceed to print
In your browser bar >
1. Click > Firefox [the tool box] >
2. Open the Print dialog box > Select Print Preview
3. In the Print Preview window > click on Page Setup > click on the Headers and Footers Tab, and save the following
a. In the Margin slots, enter O (zero) on
b. Select "blank" for all Header and
1. Click Print ... Headers and Footers cannot be removed ... Some
printable materials will not fit properly.
1. Print on both sides of the paper whenever possible, such as coloring pages, worksheets, lined-writing paper, and activity pages.
2. Set printer to economy or draft printing to save on ink.
3. Purchase recycled ink cartriges.
4. Worksheets: Use sturdy page protectors and washable erasable markers or washable crayons to reuse the worksheets.