You can print content on any webpage, such as the lesson plans, calendars without advertising and most navigation borders by simply using the Print function on any PC or mobile device.
In order to print the (templates) for printable activities to fit letter size paper the following is
recommended in print setup or page setup for your browser.
1. In the Print preview, click +More settings: set Margins to Minimum, and in Options uncheck Headers and footers.
2. Look at your template preview, it should fit properly and centered with margins set at 'Minimum'. In some instances the template image will be carried over to Page 2 instead of Page 1, command to only print Page 2.
3. Proceed to print.
In your browser bar, click > File > Print Preview > Page Setup (Alt + U) and save the following settings before printing:
1. Select page size > Letter (8 1/2" x
11")* and orientation is portrait.
2. Select "Empty" in all headers and footers or select
3. Enter smallest margins allowable for your printer, save settings
4. Proceed to print
In your browser bar >
1. Click > Firefox [the tool box] >
2. Open the Print dialog box > Select Print Preview
3. In the Print Preview window > click on Page Setup > click on the Headers and Footers Tab, and save the following
a. In the Margin slots, enter O (zero) on
b. Select "blank" for all Header and
1. Click Print ... Headers and Footers cannot be removed ... Some
printable materials will not fit properly.
1. Print on both sides of the paper whenever possible, such as coloring pages, worksheets, writing paper, and activity pages.
2. Set printer to economy or draft printing to save on ink.
3. Purchase recycled ink cartriges.
4. Use sturdy page protectors and washable erasable markers or crayons to reuse the worksheets.