Easter Crafts | Egg Decorating | Tea Party Theme | Preschool Lesson Plan Printable Activities
| Why not plan a little "Easter Tea Party" for friends
and/or family to decorate Easter eggs and other fun
This is a good activity to show children how to plan a little party for others and the wonderful feeling of sharing!
Tips for educators and childcare providers:
Make one Easter Candle Craft or make as
many as you need to decorate your table.
4. Tea cup decorations:
1. Use regular coffee size paper cups.
2. Color, decorate and cut the teacup templates to match your candle and napkin holder (as many as your invited guests). You can glue some of the left over egg pieces from the candle or napkin holder crafts on the teacups.
3. Now glue the decorated teacup against the paper cup - don't glue around. These are your teacups for the party.
4. Prepare your favorite cookie recipe and use cookie cutters with Spring Easter shapes.
5. Instead of tea, serve your favorite beverage of choice in the cups.
For the Day of the Party:
Have your egg painting materials ready for that day. Have fun with your Easter "Tea Party" to share with your friends the joy of the Easter season!
What to do during the party:
* Set up a table with egg decorating materials
For older children:
Rent a fun Easter movie: Harvey, with Jimmy Stewart. Yeah, this is an oldie, but it has never failed to make even the youngest child laugh or the oldest around the house. It is a really great family movie. May too long for young children but they can watch some of the fun parts and the big rabbit has an enduring effect!
* For younger children you many want to try reading some fun Easter books or bunny rabbit book such as
*The Runaway Bunny by Margaret Wise Brown
Print template for the
Easter Candle Craft
& Easter Napkin Rings
One template makes four napkin rings.
Invitations & Tea Cup decorations:
* template of a teapot and cups.
small envelopes if you plan to mail the invitations
You need small paper cups
Prepare any cookie recipe and use Spring cookie cutters.