Learn about Bears | Letter B Preschool Lesson Plan Printable Activities
Flash cards B Bear
black & white
Letter B Bear printable activities
Online Jigsaw Puzzles
- coloring tools
- glue stick
- stapler for a mini-book
Print your choice of color or black and white version of the flash cards.
- Demonstrate the bear and teddy bear images in the flash cards. Read and explain the content. The initial sound of letter Bb, the word bear starts with that sound.
- Ask the children if they have ever seen a real bear and discuss comments. What do they know about bears.Read the basic bear facts in the poster and visit the online resources below to expand on information and real images of bears.
- Do they have a favorite story, book, movie or TV bear or teddy bear character, such as the ones in the flash card: Winnie the Pooh or Corduroy.
- Additional activities:
- Children can color the flashcards.
- Print the card twice to play a concentration memory game. Mix cards, place face down. Lift two cards, if they match set aside, if they don't place back down, until all cards are matched.
- Make a mini-book, and staple the cards.
Activity 2 > Online Jigsaw Puzzle > Bear | Polar
Skills > Problem solving, bilingual English - Spanish
Here is an online puzzle the children will enjoy with a fun bear and polar bear image. The default puzzle is 6 pieces and can be adjusted to more..