Happy Numbers Coloring Pages 0 to 9 Preschool Level
Happy Numbers coloring pages are designed to introduce numbers to toddlers and preschoolers to recognize numbers zero to nine, color, and count.
- Educator writes name and date on the top line.
- Count the numbers printed on the fingers in the image from left to right. For the number zero, make a circle or oval with your index finger and thumb.
- Trace with the index finger over the happy number to practice tracing the number.
- Use your favorite coloring tools to decorate the happy number. We suggest using primary, secondary and complementary colors. You can also decorate with stickers, self-inking rubber stamps or dot markers.
- Optional: Present manipulatives > small items to present the number. These can be related to a theme, holiday or a safe edible item (cereal or small pieces of fruit).
- Tip: For repeated use, insert worksheet into clear sheet protector and use dry-erase markers.
- Once you feel children are ready to start handwriting practice you can present the level 1 worksheets.
The mini-coloring book is a take home activity from a preschool facility, or parents can have ready when away from home for doctor's appointments, travel, etc. Place in a ziplock bag with a box of crayons.
- Cut around the frame first, and through the straight dotted lines.
- Educator writes the name of student in the front cover
- Organize numerically and staple from the top above the solid line in the front cover.