Centipede crafty printable activity to help children identify and learn letter C (soft C sound), colors, the circle shape and numbers one to nine. This activity is suitable for preschool, kindergarten and early elementary grades. Visit related themes for additional resources and activities. The centipede is formed within a letter C.
- white paper, or
- light blue paper or lightweight construction paper sized to fit computer for background positioning template
- coloring tools for the B&W template
- glue stick
- Print templates needed. A 1.5 inch circle punch/cutter can used for circles template.
- Paste color circles on the positioning template starting with the head to form the letter C.
- Count out loud the smaller circles within the larger circles that represent each number.
- Discuss colors. Discuss that centipedes have many legs, therefore, are not insects. Insects have six legs.
- Close template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero (minimum) if you have trouble fitting the template on one page or review Print Help.