Colors Practice Worksheets
Preschool and Kindergarten Printable Activities
Activity: "I Can Decorate with Colors and Shapes"
- coloring pencils crayons or markers for B&W version
- Optional: string or ribbon to hang as an ornament
- Print and choose the shapes fun sheets you would like to use.This activity involves learning to recognize basic shapes and seven colors:
primary, secondary, and brown or pink.
- Child will identify the shapes and colors.
- Older children can trace the dotted lines first for pre-writing
- Additional tips and instructions are provided for each activity worksheet
description to add fun and decorations.
- Toddlers and preschoolers should be encouraged to practice using scissors.